My Commissions for 2015 are officially... OPEN
Yes, they were open, but unfortunately I have to close them until I catch up with all the ones that I have already. Thanks for your interest, everyone! I'll try to finish up with what I have as soon as I can, but I am not going to rush anyone's commission, either.
Re-opened, my lovelies. <3
I revamped the prices and updated the references a bit, so my commission pricing pages now look as follows...Commission Pricing
:ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE SENT TO: SHIIRAHIME@GMAIL.COMNote
: PayPal's small fee is the responsibility of the commissioner! Please be prepared to pay the PayPal fee on top of the commission prices!
You may note me here about commissions, but I prefer being e-mailed about them, as I'm more likely to see that quickly and respond promptly. Thank you!
Also, if you wish to commission anonymously (as some fetish commissioners prefer), I will wholeheartedly accommodate your request!
1. Anonymous - 3 piece commission, full body, 2 characters, cel-shaded - [Reserved/Not paid]
Authur Pendragon - 2 chara, 1/2 body, Palette art [Not Paid] -- Has not responded in months, slot forfeited.
DrewDiddy - Not responded in months. Forfeited.
1. Angel2 - Half body detailed sketch [PAID - COMPLETED
2. MimoriHanakami - half body, 2 characters, flat colors [PAID - COMPLETED
3. Mirabella - half body, 2 characters, flat colors [PAID - COMPLETED
4. snapdragon - 1 chara, Chibi (short) [PAID - COMPLETED
5. izzi000 - 1 chara, chibi (curly-cue) [PAID - COMPLETED
6. Laudine - 2 chara, chibi (curly-cue) [PAID - COMPLETED
7. Trickilicky - 2 chara, chibi (Tall) [PAID - COMPLETED
8. Laudine (2) - 2 chara, chibi (curly-cue) [PAID - COMPLETED
9. Azukitan - 2 chara, detailed sketch [PAID - COMPLETED
10. Hariken - 1 chara simple sketch [PAID - COMPLETED
11. Hariken - 2 chara full body simple sketch [PAID - COMPLETED
12. YCH Auction - 2 characters - [ PAID - COMPLETED
13. YCH Auction - 3 characters - [ PAID - COMPLETED
Thank you so much, everyone! Even if you don't want to commission me/can't afford to, etc, I appreciate those who support me taking commissions in the first place. I can't seem to scrape above poverty level (or even close) and it's been rough, but your support is very much appreciated.
I look forward to a great year of commissions and working with you. Thank you all for enjoying my art!
Much love. <3